2010年11月10日星期三

awwhellno

just now: @cissaanp: "thoughts in my mind"..... #awwhellno hahah, eumidivirto!
just now: @Vonny_Vonn: wanna do my write abook for me?? #awwhellno
just now: @demarcusF: #awwhellno Lady Gaga is not better than Britney Spears.!!
just now: @medablog: RT @biz: Lady at the Whole Foods eating straight from the salad bar like it's a house party #awwhellno
just now: @prissyandPREPPY: RT @jovie2fresh: RT @Lplust #awwhellno I did NOT leave the Southside for this!
just now: @KiSH_BADD: #awwhellno who drank all my apple juice (eve's voice) Lbvs.?
just now: @Hahna0SoFreshx3: ---* How Ma Tweets Get From AlMost 2,OOO To 12 ! #awwhellno
just now: @MileyMajor: Someone said I'm the nicest person they've ever known. #awwhellno you must not know me :]
just now: @itskiwibitch: #Thingsblackgirls do a #TT -- #awwhellno
just now: @mzmarschee: stealing my GEAR #awwhellno
just now: @franciscobored: #awwHELLno people who i wave at dont wave make themselves look like bitches
just now: @LadiiDiv: she didn't just tell us to sit in the first three rows #awwhellno
just now: @T_Spell: Big ass ugly spider in my room #awwhellno
just now: @prissyandPREPPY: RT @Facebook_Likes: Did she just.....#AwwHellNo, Girl hold my shit! #FBLikes
just now: @sharilashayla: the numer one trend topic in NY is #thingsblackgirlsdo. #awwhellno

Dugi's World Of Warcraft Leveling / Dungeon / Dailies Guide,Click Here!

没有评论:

发表评论